- Bed's and Bedroom
1. Certified to the standards of the Underwriter's Laboratories for Waterbed Heaters #1445
2.18 Gauge power cord
3. 32-guage Nickel/Copper flexible circuitry
4. Larger Pad with 64-guage Thermal Fused Duraflex® Vinyl
5. State-of-the-art Ultra sensitive electronic control that holds the temperature to + or - 1/8 degree of set point. Insures consistent and accurate temperature sensing and readout
6. Unique Double Mount Control
7 . 5 Year Limited Warranty
* This heater is NOT intended to be used with a wood frame waterbed. This heater is to be used for softside waterbeds (waterbeds that "look" like regular beds) with water mattresses with a depth of less then 7 inches.
* PLEASE NOTE: THAT IT WILL STATE ON THE HEATER PAD THAT THIS HEATER IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR SOFTSIDES WITH TUBES.
While low watt heaters have been used for decades with tube style waterbeds, the manufacturer feels that the air pockets between the tubes could be a fire hazard and therefore do not suggest using any type of heater for softsides with tubes.